Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

I am just getting to our Christmas posts. I have been slacking on the whole blog thing. Christmas morning was a fun time. Nothing beats spending it at home!
The kids loved their stockings and pulled out each item one by one.

Andy got an awesome Geotrax set. Thank you Grandma Debbie and Aunt Natalie! We were able to get some more pieces of Craigslist, and set everything up for Christmas morning. Andy was so thrilled!


Ashley loved her presants too. She was so cute opening everything and playing. I remember Christmas morning taking 5-10 minutes, but they went so slowly it was almost 45 minutes before we were done.

The highlight for Ashley was the purple sippy cup she got in her stocking. She is always asking if it is clean or dirty.
Andy played trains for hours. At 11:00 that night he was crying in bed and wouldn't go to sleep. It dawned on me he might be hungry. He replied that yes he was and wanted a peanut butter and jam sandwich. I realized that he had only eaten a pack of fruit snacks and some M&Ms the entire day. He was too busy playing with his new toys. It was a good Christmas.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like a great Christmas! Ashley is even wearing a hair clip on Christmas morning, impressive!

R A C H A E L said...

What a great chirstmas! I love that Andy didn't eat anything all day. Thats when you know that Santa did a good job!

Hans and Michelle said...

I also am impressed with Ashley's done hair. Looks fun. Glad you guys could enjoy it at home!

The Pierce Family said...

I'm glad that you guys had a great Christmas. Where are the pictures of you? I miss seeing your face. That was a really great train set Andrew got...pretty impressive. That should keep him entertained for awhile.