
So My Little Ashley has a thing for mean guys. There is just no getting around it. She recently developed a love for the whole Disney princess thing, much to my chagrin. I've never really liked the whole little girl fascination with the Disney princess...its the liberated feminist side of me. However, we are in the throws of passion for all things princess.
My one consolation has been that more then anything, Ashley likes the mean guys (or mean ladies). She will tell me all about them and even knows their names. We fast forward through most of the movies until there is a mean guy part.
You would think that they would scare her...but no. She loves to watch the wicked queen turn into the old hag. She goes into great detail about what happens to her hands and how she makes yucky apples.







5 comments:
Malificent? She scares ME! Try Mulan--that movie has a villian that scares me, too! What a doll you have--I can't wait to see her tomorrow.
I agree with Diana. Mulan has a pretty evil guy in it and Malificent still freaks my girls out. Have her watch "Enchanted" because all those evil witches are an actual person. My girls DO NOT like her.
That. is. AWESOME!!!!
I love it. Its so Ashley.
happy to see you back in the blogging world.
Too funny! She is such a cute little thing!
Post a Comment