Thursday, May 7, 2009

Missing in Action

So the reasons for my hiatus have been long and varied....but most stem from having both computers break. We finally have the desktop able to download pictures again so I am going to try and update the last four months.

We potty-trained Ashley in early February...or to be more accurate she potty-trained herself. We told her she had to poop on the potty and we would go get some fish. Within 2 hours we were headed to the store for fish.

Last fall I planted about 150 bulbs. I had my first crocus bloom at the end of Febraury. All in all I did pretty well with my bulbs and am happy.

Ashley and Andy have been up to their usual hijinks.

We really enjoyed Easter. We dyed eggs and did an egg hunt.

That pretty much sums up our lives. Flay has been busy with work. I have been busy with nothing important. The kids are getting older. Hopefully we will be back on track now.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Yay! I'm glad that you are blogging again.

The Peterson Life said...

Me, too!

Berly said...

YOU ARE BACK!! YAY!! I love seeing pictures of your kiddos. SO CUTE!! Love their eyes!

The Pierce Family said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you're back. And how awful am I that I've never called to get our girls' trip set up. Yeah, I'm the worst friend. And here we are in May...ahhhh!!! Oh, well..maybe in the fall. I'll call you soon. It's great to see pictures of your cute kids. We miss you.