Thursday, February 7, 2008

Making Car and Train Cakes






On Wednesday morning I decided to make Andrew some chocolate car and train cakes. I had found the pans at Williams and Sonoma while doing some last minute and totally unneccassary shopping. Since they were ridiculously overpriced, I promised I would use them often to justify buying them. After all, what kid doesn't love train and car cakes?

Mine.

The first time I made them he looked at me like I was crazy. So, I decided to make them this time because we had a friend coming over and another friend's house we were going to. Well, to my surprise he loved the little cakes. He licked the beaters, spatula and measuring cup too.

Today I went and bought a whole new round of cake mixes to try, strawberry or funfetti cars anyone?

1 comments:

Hans and Michelle said...

How were the funfetti ones?!