Friday, September 26, 2008

The New Naptime Routine

We are officially done with naptime. Andrew has been skipping naps on and off since he was 2 1/2, but we have finally crossed the bridge, and I am so sad. I should be thankful we made it almost until he was 4, but right now I am simply missing naptime.


So we have been finding things to do during naptime. He plays very well by himself, and was thrilled when I brought all the trains downstairs and set them up. We have also been making cookies, decorating tree pictures with leaves and making ghost magnets for halloween. I have 4 mornings a week with Ashley while he is in school, so it really is the only time I have with just him. I love having the one-on-one time with him, but I so miss the alone time for me.



I bought a whole bunch of little crafts from oriental trading company after a friend told me about it. Big fan I must say. So we make our little crafts and he plays and that is out new naptime.

5 comments:

Tamzen Fleming said...

Impressive track I must say! Enjoy the one on one time!

Berly said...

Sounds good to me. I also love oriental trading company. AGodd stuff for CHEAP!!

The Peterson Life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

That is great to have some one on one time with Andy! Sounds fun!

The Peterson Life said...

I wouldn't sleep either...if that were my train set. :)