So here are the pictures from Andy's birthday...only a month late. We had a family party and then a friend party. 
He was nice enough to let Ashley open a presant, which made her day.
We had a spongebob party, with 7 kids. I love this picture of Ashley eating her cake.
And Justin was priceless.
Any loved opening his presants and being the center of attention. What a cute little birthday boy. His friends gave him great toys (thanks) and he still talks about it. The down side is that Ashley now talks about her "bifway paree", which I had not planned on. I guess I had better get going on it. She has asked for a Ratatoullie cake. Such a strange child.



1 comments:
So so so cute. That was hands down the best bday party ever. Done in an hour. And Zoey LOVES her spongebob cup. Best party favor ever.
Where on earth are you going to find a ratatoullie cake?
Post a Comment