We had a great Halloween here in Colorado Springs. The weather was unseasonably warm, which made for fun trick-or-treating. We had another family over for the traditional chili dinner. I told my mom I remember having chili every year for Halloween, and it turns out she had forgotten that. But for me, it wouldn't be Halloween without chili!
Andrew decided to be Elmo at the last minute. It was cute and warm, and I'm glad we haven't ventured off into the world of boy toys to the point he won't be Elmo. He was pretty impressed with a couple of clone troupers we saw, so I guess it is coming.
Ashley looks so old in these pictures it makes me sad. She is losing the last vestiges of the baby look and starting to look like a little girl. She reminds me a lot of the pictures of my sister Tiffany when she was this age. She made a darling witch.
Andrew enjoying the spoils of the night. After we got home from the church trunk-or-treat, I told the kids we could do a few houses, as most years it is too cold. Well, we ran into a neighbor and the kids were having to much fun we let them do about 2 blocks worth of houses. A few more then the 3 I had been planning on. Every time Andrew sees a pumpkin he says, "Pumpkin! I go trick-or-treat that house?". Ashley says, "Hawoween, too scary. I trick-or-treat too?"



3 comments:
Ashley was the cutest witch!! And Andrew, was a great ELmo. Halloween was alot of fun this year bc of the warm weather.
It was a great Halloween. Your kids are adorable!
It was a very lovely halloween. I need your e-mail to send you the pics of the chillins.
Post a Comment