With lots of love, silliness and frank moments; to all of our friends and family scattered from coast to coast.
The naked cowgirl rides again!
What a cutie! And being nude is fun so I don't blame them. I can't believe the tan lines.
she's darling!
Why are your kids always naked? They take after you! That comment above mine is my mom. She lurks your sight!
She is so cute! I always thought she was adorable in her matching outfits, but turns out she is just adorable. The clothes don't make the girl.
can't get much cuter! maybe she's trying to be 'like her mom'!
Ahh, the joy and freedom of child nudity. This made me laugh for 20 minutes.
I love it!! The bare bum!! She is soooo funny.
Remind me not to let my kids on that rocking horse...
These will be some good pics for the teen years! :) By the way, just changed my blog to invite only. I love keeping up with your family via blogging, so please send me your e-mail and I'll send you an invitation. jokev33@msn.com
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a cutie! And being nude is fun so I don't blame them. I can't believe the tan lines.
she's darling!
Why are your kids always naked? They take after you! That comment above mine is my mom. She lurks your sight!
She is so cute! I always thought she was adorable in her matching outfits, but turns out she is just adorable. The clothes don't make the girl.
can't get much cuter! maybe she's trying to be 'like her mom'!
Ahh, the joy and freedom of child nudity.
This made me laugh for 20 minutes.
I love it!! The bare bum!! She is soooo funny.
Remind me not to let my kids on that rocking horse...
These will be some good pics for the teen years! :) By the way, just changed my blog to invite only. I love keeping up with your family via blogging, so please send me your e-mail and I'll send you an invitation. jokev33@msn.com
Post a Comment