I found a friend of mine from growing up on facebook. She lived across the street from me for a lot of my growing up and she was super nice. Well when I found out she was in Denver I went up to see her. This Friday she repaid the favor. Laura came down with her two little kids and it was a ton of fun. Her little girl, Brooke, played really well with Andrew and they had fun playing dress up with my clearance costumes. It was great to see them and reminisce about NOVA. I can't wait to go up there again.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
A Fun Playdate
Posted by jenn and flay at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks Jenn!! Such a nice post. I have to say this again: I wish we lived closer!!! We'll for sure see you guys soon. Such cute pics. I will have to steal them for my blog ;O)
Andrew looks so happy! That is awesome. Jay and I want to start planning a visit to see you guys, so you'll have to let me know which dates you won't be around. I think we're thinking August so we can get out and about with the kids.
Post a Comment