For any of you who don't know about it, Betsy Pace is doing an awesome class for kids called Klassical Kids http://klassicalkids.blogspot.com/ . Andrew did it this month and absolutely loved it. Of course he cried when I dropped him off, he is still my kid, but he LOVED it. I have been so pleased with what they have done and learned there. If you are looking for an activity for your child I highly recommend it. It was well worth the money.
He was so proud of himself today when he came home and played his rhythm sticks for me. Ever since he started the class I have found him dancing a lot more and singing the funniest made up songs that I can't understand. I love it! Keep up the great work Betsy.




2 comments:
how fun! I'm assuming it's in Co Spring (I'd make the drive if it was in Castle Rock) Happy 4th to you.
i forgot the "S" on colorado springs :o)
Post a Comment