Saturday, January 26, 2008

I feed myself

Ashley's two favorite foods are oatmeal, and ramen. She has decided that she now feeds herself, an interesting exercise. I'll catch her drinking applesauce or dunking french fries in it. But nothing compares to when she eats oatmeal and/or noodles. The oatmeal ends up all over her, and the noodles end up all over my floor. The worst part is she is usually still hungry because she misses her mouth so much.
After having Andrew, the neatest and cleanest eater ever, she is quite the change. I have to wash her head to toe, including her hair. I almost always end up having to change her clothes too.

2 comments:

Jeremiah Nielson said...

she's even cuter with the food on her! your kids have the most beautiful eyes...but i always new that would happen! love u, courtney

The Pierce Family said...

I love that last picture of her...what a cutie, even with the food all over her.