Andrew has been getting up a lot at night lately, due to bad dreams, needing to go potty, and who knows what else. He comes in my room and over to my bed and wakes me up. He says, "Mom, Thomas bed." As soon as he sees that I am up he starts walking towards the door, once he is past the bed he starts speed walking. As soon as he gets in the hall he takes off running at full speed down the straight-a-way to his room. I can't help but laugh as I see his little body break out into a full run as I am stumbling to get out of bed.
Last night, by the time I got into his room, he was dead asleep. I don't know quite why he runs, or how he goes back to sleep so fast, but it is the strangest thing I have seen him do.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Middle of the Night Runner
Posted by jenn and flay at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is so funny. But I'm sure you agree that it is so not fun when the kids wake you up in the middle of the night.
Post a Comment