Sunday was Andrew's first day of primary (Sunday school for kids). I went and sat next to him for about 15 minutes during sharing time (where all the kids are together). I told him I was going to get his dad and he said "OK". I left and never went back. They said he was great the whole time. I couldn't believe it. When I picked him up he said he had fun and was so excited to show me the picture he had made.
For those of you who know, he is super shy and has struggled with separation anxiety. I was so proud that he had gone into primary and was well behaved. Now let's just see how next week goes:)
Monday, January 7, 2008
Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
Posted by jenn and flay at 1:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It's hard to believe Andrew and Xander are now Sunbeams. That's awesome that he did so great. Xander has Sister Stephenson as one of his teachers and couldn't keep his eyes off her...it was hilarious!
Post a Comment