Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Monster Temper Tantrums

My baby knows how to throw a real temper tantrum. When she doesn't get her way she immediately drops to the ground and puts her face to the floor, screaming and crying. She then looks up to see if anyone is looking, and then proceeds to scream and cry. If you have left the room she then follows you screaming and crying and pulling on your leg to be held. Once you hold her she then ups the ante and screams louder as she tries to get down, as if it was your idea to pick her up. It is so out of control that it is actually funny. I can't help laughing at her as she screams and cries and writhes on the floor. Is that not the saddest little face you have ever seen?

5 comments:

R A C H A E L said...

Ahh, she is a spunky thing. Got to love the attitude at 19 months. You are in for it. Love the music, btw. (For some reason, the word verification thing on your always at first glance looks like a dirty word. I swear, every time!)

Anonymous said...

oh hunny I hear you - but she's good, real good!!!

The Peterson Life said...

I alwyas read your blogs and go, "Ok, so what will I be dealing with in 6 months." :)

The Pierce Family said...

Sad face but still...oh, so cute! Gotta love the temper tantrums and you do the best thing...laugh!

Berly said...

She looks so pretty in those pictures. Right when I pulled your blog up, I thought "Oh, she looks sooooo beautiful." The music is great also!!