Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Woodland Fairy

So I bought these dress ups at a yardsale for Ashley. Of course Andrew was enamoured. He wore this outfit all weekend, even to the pool. Yes, all the moms snickered as he walked past. He sang twinkle, twinkle little star in it for 3 days. I have a video of it I will have to post later.
Here is my little sprite watering the tree. He also rode his bike in this outfit. Can you say "secure in his masculinity"? He cracks me up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that just made my day! i love reading your posts!

R A C H A E L said...

Ahh, suddenly my children seem so, oh how do I say, normal? Just kidding! We love andrew!

The Peterson Life said...

Those are the cutest pics! Rams is doing new things everyday...minus talking. But she is starting to try and copy us more than ever. Tonight I followed her around with a video camera, because she goes super hyper right before bed time. She was a spaz. Hope the kids and family are doing great!

Tamzen Fleming said...

Andy is going to be so mad when he is old enough to realize that you posted a picture of him dressed like that on the internet! I like the little APB's showing through the tu-tu. Tu funny!

Robin said...

Send him to my house. I need a woodland fairy. Very cute.

Hans and Michelle said...

Love it. We love Andy, fairy outfit and all.

The Pierce Family said...

Seriously funny! What else can I say?