When Andrew came out of the bathroom he walked up to me, turned around and dropped his undies. Then he said, "All clean?"
That's never good, as he is not allowed to wipe his own bum. Here is why. This is the fabulous scene that greeted me when I walked into the bathroom. Come on....you have GOT to be kidding me. Luckily for him it cleared out after a couple of flushes. No joke he put 1/2 a roll of toilet paper in there.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Seriously?!!
Posted by jenn and flay at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I assume he was "all clean"?
too cute!! They want to be so independent which in the end usually means more work for mom!
WOW!! He must have gotten himself all clean!!
nice. can't wait to start potty training if that is what i have to look forward to
I'm so glad your toilet didn't overflow. At least it was only toilet paper, huh?
Ah the joys of motherhood. At least he is willing to wipe himself instead of just yelling for you to come and do the job, my life lately.
Post a Comment