Monday, August 18, 2008

A Visit From Grandma

Flay's mom came to town to visit for the weekend. She was a little shell-shocked coming from Sacramento's 100 degree heat to our 50 degree weather, but we had a great time. Ashley warmed up after a day or so and it was a fun little visit.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenn, I love your kids!! They are so cute and I love Ashley in cherries. We need to get together again soon :o)

Robin said...

Flay's mom is darling.

R A C H A E L said...

Oooo! Jen!! You look glamorous!! Way to work the hair. It looks like, 'Yes, I've had two kids and I look this good. Feel free to be jealous!'

Tom, Cyndee and the girls said...

Your family is soo cute! We miss you guys!!

holcombe family said...

I love, love the family picture...you are all so beautiful. I miss you! Stace

The Pierce Family said...

Jenn, you look AMAZING!!! What a great picture. Oh, and your kids and husband look great too. I miss you...uh, I think I'll pick up the phone and call you.