Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Fall Afternoon

To celebrate this miserable 18 degree night, I thought I would post pictures from a fun day earlier this month. We went to a fall harvest place that was really fun. There was this huge slide that Andy and his friend Justin went down like 3 times. They were total line cutters. I laughed as they would just run to the front of the line.


There was a hayride that the kids loved. It was a little bumpy for my taste.


Ashley looked adorable, as always, and didn't quite get the hay maze concept. She ran around on the tops of the bales and had a great time.
Andrew liked sitting on the tractor. It was really high up, and he thought it was pretty awesome.


It was a fun little outing and we came home with some pumpkins that are now frozen on my front steps. Bleh, I hate the cold, windy weather. I got to pull out the shovel and scrape down the top of the driveway where the sun doesn't hit. It is going to be a long winter of shoveling snow I'm afraid.

4 comments:

Liz said...

When we lived in Maryland we used to go to things like that all the time! As our kids have gotten older, it seems like we don't do as much of these kinds of things. Maybe it is just that I am too outnumbered! Anyway, this entry made me nostalgic...how fun!

Anonymous said...

She is still beautiful. Love the shoes. - Mom

Rachel said...

What a great fall day! I love Ashley's perfectly matched clothes, maybe I'll just come to your house everyday to see Ashley dressed so cutely, to get my little girl fix (since there are way too many boys at my house).

Anonymous said...

Hey Petersons! Came across your blog and had fun reading through a little bit. The kids are so cute. It'll be a good way to keep up with you guys. Hope you are surviving the cold, it's still hot in Georgia! -Mary