Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mmmmm....Sushi Rice


I found sushi rice at Whole Foods, and I occasionally make it as a treat (instead of brown rice). I don't think Ashley has ever had it before, and with Andrew's allergies to cashews we don't ever get chinese. Needless to say Ashley enjoyed her sushi rice. I was picking it out of her hair all night, and this morning I vacuumed it up from all over the kitchen floor. Sticky rice is the best.

4 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

Could she BE any cuter? Sorry I haven't called yet...once I get through this weekend I'll give you a call. Miss ya!

Tamzen Fleming said...

That top picture is hillarious! I love that cute little expression!

K said...

Welcome to my life with Annalisa!

R A C H A E L said...

Ashley is adorable. Even with sushi rice in her hair. Yum!