Monday, October 13, 2008

My Sheared Little Lamb

Poor Andrew. I grew out his hair all summer long. He looks cuter and older with longer hair. We took him to get his first haircut at a salon (ok, it was really hair cuttery), and I told her short on the side and long on the top. This is what I got. It makes him look sickly and his head look even bigger. Hopefully by Christmas he will be looking cute again. Sigh.

5 comments:

Tamzen Fleming said...

You are too funny! He doesn't look sickly! Only a mom would think it looks bad, the rest of us still think he's one cute kid!

R A C H A E L said...

Its adorable. He looks so much older!

Totally dying at the "head is even bigger" part.

Unknown said...

He is so cute no matter what!

holcombe family said...

Jenn I think you could shave his head bald or grow dreads and he would still look adorable! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Still looks adorable. The eyes are so cute that we don't notice the hair.