I got out of the shower, and here is how I found Ashley. Snuggled up next to the laundry that needed to be folded.
I took her into Old Navy and she found this stupid dog. She loves dogs and sat there and snuggled it and barked at it for like 10 minutes. I finally had to pull her away.
She is a spunky little baby. It kills me cause Andrew was so easy. But she drives me crazy and yet I love her. She is talking a lot now and repeats random thing I say. Not good.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Crazy Baby
Posted by jenn and flay at 6:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
She's absolutely adorable!! It's amazing where they can fall asleep.
She's such a cutie! Any word on when you might be visiting? Miss ya!
ok - we called the girls parrot for so long until brooke dropped the 'f' bomb one day...that's another story. I love that she can talk - wait till she starts answering the phone for you. We'll be calling just to hear her!
Yeah, Zoey said "Oh S#@!" two days ago after she dropped a marker. I have said that once in front of her. They soak thinks up like a sponge. I am waiting for her to call Flay a hooker...;)
That's exactly how I feel when I see all the laundry that needs to be folded at my house. How cute!
She is hilarious! I wish Rambo would crash out like that. But, we still wrap her and go through a whole sleep routine shin dig. :)
She really has fallen asleep in the cutest places. I think she is so adorable and I think it's great you had your camera at old navy. Way to keep the memories going!!
Post a Comment