Monday, May 19, 2008

A Trip to Garden of the Gods

We went to Garden of the Gods for a little hike. Andrew had a great time running and climbing.
Ashley wasn't quite as sure about the whole. She cried most of the time as she had to be carried and wanted to walk like a big kid.
I was honestly surprised at how into it Andrew was. He got a little nervous going down some steep parts, but scrambled up the rocks really well.

5 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

How fun! It looks absolutely beautiful. And I'm impressed with Andrew...what a good little hiker!

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Isn't it so beautiful there. I love the sunglasses, very cute!!

Berly said...

We love Garden of the Gods. Kaylee and Nicole love to climb in and out of the rocks. I haven't been with Taylor walking, so it will be interesting to see what happens.

The Peterson Life said...

Yes. Rambo was naked because she can't go a day without throwing up at least once. Except her birthday, since Friday she has yacked once a day. Totally happy, throws up, totally happy again. Anyway, these pics are great. Can't wait to get that way and visit you guys soon.

Hans and Michelle said...

Glad you guys had fun!