Thursday, May 1, 2008

No More Snow....It's May

So after the great weather yesterday, here's what we had today. That's right, more snow. It's just wrong to have to wear a sweater and a jacket the day after you get a sunburn on your arms. Hopefully this is the last time I have to dress Ashley as the great pink abomination. It's a bit much when you put it all together.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I am LOVING the snow!! ;o) I thinkg it's suppose to warm up this weekend

The Pierce Family said...

Yikes! Snow...yuck! But Ashley looks dang cute in her pink snow gear.

holcombe family said...

Once again my offer to come to SC stands strong....low 80s all this week!

The Peterson Life said...

That looks cold! We haven't had any snow lately - just fires, wind storms, and earthquakes!

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Yeah, you gotta love this crazy colorado weather! I love the plummer bum!! So CUTE!

The Peterson Life said...

BTW, it hasn't snowed once in Reno or Seattle this May. :)

R A C H A E L said...

Damn Snow.

Anonymous said...

thanks girl - we really appreciate it! Hey - if you ever want to go running outside or whatever, let me know! I've got a twin jogger and after I drop off the girls at pre-school (or the two weeks that are left) we could run. just a thought.