
Ok, so seriously, this is what I have to deal with every time I open the dishwasher. She actually has developed some sort of radar, and comes running the instant I open the dishwasher. She can hear me drop a fork into the silverware holder while in the other room watching TV.
And forget trying to run the water.
She hears the water come on and she comes running. She will actually wait if its on, knowing that eventually I will have to open the door to the dishwasher. What a strange little child. She is driving me nuts with this current fetish.
And yes, I know she looks like a boy with her hair down and short, but what can i do. I refuse for her to have baby mullet and she doesn't like pigtails and hid the rubberbands in retaliation. Can your child be in the terrible 2s at 17 months?
Sunday, May 11, 2008
The Dishwasher Battle
Posted by jenn and flay at 9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Noah acts the exact same way with the dishwasher. What is it about this appliance that has little kids so enthralled? It is so annoying!
Yeah...I did the same thing when I was little, only I was a LOT bigger than Ashley and broke my mom's dishwasher. I don't know why kids are so obsessed with the dishwasher, but apparently it's great fun. Love the knife fettish!
Taylor loves the dishwasher and it is driving me crazy. I thought of Ashley yesterday when Taylor pulled a steak knife out of the dishwasher and started waving it around. What is there deal?
Post a Comment