So I wanted to celebrate the first day of April. I'm used to April being the month where everything turns green and its pretty nice. Not so in Colorado I have learned. When we went to take Andrew to school it was snowing and only 23 degrees. My choices being limited, I decided to go to the grocery store and at least get a whole bunch of spring veggies. So for dinner we had asperagus, corn on the cob, salmon and strawberries. That is the closest we are going to get to spring for a little while here.
Ashley had no idea what to do with the corn, but Andrew showed her how to eat it in no time. He ate three ears.
She finally got the hang of what she was doing and was so proud of herself.
I am so ready for spring and nice weather. We should get some warm days soon. I'd settle for at least no more snow, but last year taught us that wasn't likely.
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
April Fool's on Us
Posted by jenn and flay at 6:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
The green is starting to show out here which I'm pretty excited about. Hopefully spring will arrive soon for you guys as well. I'll call you soon...lots of fun things to talk about. Miss ya!
I know-the snow made me soooo mad. I hope spring gets here soon because I am ready for some good park weather.
If you're feeling like you need some warmth....think South Carolina...you're welcome ANYTIME (I really wouldn't recommend July-September however...it's a new definition of HOT)
Post a Comment