I signed Andrew up for soccer this spring. Because we live where it snows heavily in
April, the little kids play indoor spring soccer. Flay agreed to assistant coach after much prompting from me, because I thought Andrew would do better with his dad out there. So of course he gets a phone call saying no one has signed up to coach, and would Flay be the coach. Again, after much prompting he agreed.
They had the first practice and it was like herding cats. The kids went everywhere. They are 3 and 4 and didn't quite get the concepts of practicing, not using hands and taking turns. We were both exhausted by the time we got home. Luckily a bunch of the parents stepped up and helped or it would have all been over fast. The first game is on Saturday and I can't wait to see how that goes!
Friday, April 11, 2008
The Cat Herder
Posted by jenn and flay at 7:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is so fun!!! Where is Andrew in the picture? Ramona is doing her first "organized" activity in the end of April...swimming!
I found Andrew in the picture thanks to his skinny legs and HUGE feet. He's a cute kid.
Zoeys was much the same. It was hillarious. I described it as a giant amoeba around the ball. Every entertaining!
Post a Comment