So here's how we found Ashley, passed out cold in the middle of her toys. The best part is that she went over to the dirty clothes and found this purple jacket and tried to put it on like her blanket before she fell asleep. She is the best little baby. She drives me nuts some days, but I just can't believe how much I love having her. She has been the best surprise as she is so different from Andrew. She is talking well and already will put 2 words together. She is much more outgoing and adventurous then he ever was. She also has a head, that while slightly large, does not elicit concern from random doctors and strangers. Unfortunately she needs a lot less sleep then he did and doesn't eat nearly as well. But she's mine and I love her.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Passed Out Cold
Posted by jenn and flay at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How classic Jenn. I love her nice cozy blanket.
That is so funny, my cousin just posted a picture of her three year old asleep in a baby carseat. I love pictures of kids asleep in crazy places, they are the best!! It's amazing how kids will fight it to the end!
What a cutie! I especially love that she got the shirt to put over herself.
Post a Comment