Sunday, April 20, 2008

Lightning McQueen

Ok, So I took pictures of Andrew in his Lightning McQueen jammies. I really wanted to take them so I could scrapbook them (to be honest).
He has loved Lightning McQueen since he was not even 2, and McQueen, Chick and The King frequently stowaway in his backpack when he goes to school. I am a mean mom and only let him have character jammies, as I hate the whole licensed thing. Something about pimping yogurt, cookies and fruitsnacks with Spongebob or Dora on it just bugs me. Also, once you start letting them wear it, they won't go back (as a friend in Md taught me). Her son thought polos were "church clothes". So of course my moment of pictures quickly degenerated into dancing, jumping and hanging upside down. What is it about pulling out the camera that makes kids so weird?

3 comments:

The Pierce Family said...

I can't believe how big Andrew is getting...though it really shouldn't surprise me because he and Xander are only two weeks apart. He sure looks cute!

The Peterson Life said...

Ha ha, when we were in Mexico, Andrew was following Jill around when she had her camera out requesting his trains be photographed. :)

R A C H A E L said...

That is so cute. I am the same. Zoey is only allowed character jammaz and panties. But she loves them! Zoey saw the pics of Andy and now wants to play. Call me!