Ok, so a more accurate description would be 45 minutes in the morning of Ashley. She gets into everything. The babysitter last night made a comment that she just moves constantly. So here she is before her rampage starts.
She loves playing with trains, the product of having an older brother. I love seeing her in this little pose, resting on her haunches. All babies spend a ton of time in this position playing when they are little. I think it is so cute.
Ashley raiding my water bottle. She loves water bottles.
Ashley squirting the water bottle on my counter. She loves it sit on my counter and hang out. She has yet to fall off, but she did try and turn her legs and go off once.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
A Day in the Life of Ashley
Posted by jenn and flay at 8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
DARLING dress and hair bows!!
I know that dress!! She is so cute.
She is just too cute! I love those pigtails and those blue, blue eyes.
Post a Comment