On my side of the family there is this sad genetic condition that all of the children get. Luckily, the girls seem to outgrow it, but it follows the boys around the rest of their lives. Yes, it is the Perry no-butt syndrome. My children actually have a flat rumps. They have the tinniest little bums you have ever seen. So here it is documented for all the world to see. Andrew's is so bad I have to use a belt just to hold up his pants, and there is no hope for him. My brothers and dad are just as bad.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Once again, she's a cutie!
I can't stop laughing. I mean, WOW! It looks like the backside view of a frog standing up! (Not that Ash looks like a frog in any way.) ;)
That is the tiniest set of buns I have ever seen!!
love this one....i myself deal with a "flat butt" love, chewy
Post a Comment