So of course right before we are supposed to go out of town Ashley gets sick. Yesterday she just laid on me the whole day, looking miserable.
This is Andrew trying to cheer her up.
As you can see, not much worked.
Andrew wanted to take mommy's picture too. I just look lovely at the end of a long and grumpy day of sick babies and doctors. But don't worry, Flay is still determined that we are all going to Mexico as planned. Nevermind that the kids will be up all night crying like they have been for the last few days, we have 30 hours of driving to do over 5 days and we don't have a birth certificate for Ashley. Mexico here we come!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
My Sicky Sick
Posted by jenn and flay at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Have fun in Mexico! Driving 30 hours would make me want to cry or scream. Or both, maybe. Good luck.
Yikes. Nuff said.
HAVE FUN!! I just drove 12 hours and I was about to scream, so good luck.
Post a Comment