So I haven't posted for a while. First Flay was out of town and then I got sick. We just haven't had anything noteworthy worth posting for a while now.
Ashley finally has enough hair to make two tiny little ponytails. I am so excited. Her hair looks terrible when it is down. She looks like a scraggly little boy with no mother in desperate need of a haircut. But pull that hair up, and she looks cute as a button. So I spent yesterday trying to whip up a few more pairs of hairbows. It is such a relief to finally see that her hair is going to come in.
Andrew wanted in on the picture session. He was not to be upstaged by a couple of ponytails!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Two Ponytails!
Posted by jenn and flay at 8:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh, she is just tooooo cute! Little girls are so much fun. Sorry you've been sick...I've never thought it fair that moms get sick. Miss you!
I'm catching up on your pasts blogs. This is sooo cute. I love putting Ramona's hair up in two, but now that I have a true concept of when that should actually happen, I am super worried about how much hair I am going to have to maintain on that child in the years to come!
Post a Comment